After a bit of toing and froing with the Spanish legal system, Kim has finally been approved for a "Permission" release (basically like weekend leave from boarding school), which she is in the middle of as I write this very post.
The Permission extends from 5pm Barcelona time, Monday Nov 22 to 5pm Thursday Nov 24. She stays a prison house during this period.
Below is an email from Roger Hambly (friend of Phil, Kim's soon-to-be brother in law) who's just caught up with Kim whilst she was out and about.
[Hi Phil
Met Kim this morning on the main drag of Barcelona , La Ramba. We had a cup of tea and breakfast in a quiet cafe down an alley off the main drag .Kim wasnt too keen to go to a touristy place.
We then walked down La Ramba to the harbour and went for a walk around the harbour edge. We caught the cable car across the ocean to look at a panoramic view of Barcelona. We then went on a rick shaw ride, back to the metro.
Kim is currently at dance rehersal, andIi am at an Internet cafe nearby. I hope to be able to duck inside to take a few photos.
Apart from that Kim tells me she wants to go to the zoo, so I will work out how to get there. She has already worked out I am hopeless with direction. As I left the dance space she told me not to get lost!
Just printed out the invite for kim.
There is now a risk I will not be in Oz for the wedding I am sorry to say. I am hoping to pop back to Oz breifly in late January to catch up with Laraunce, and I will definitely impose myself on you in Yak then. I will keep you posted.
Apart from thatt I have never been kissed on the cheek so many times in my life, as I met the other dancers!
Cheers,
Roger]
Scott
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment